Tuesday, October 27, 2009

a knife fight with nathan hendrixxx







- interview by chris franks










CF: What kind of popular music do you like?
NH: Country and Western.














CF: If you were to cite, as an influence on your enjoyment, a country and or western musician,
who
would that be?

NH: Neil Young and Neil Diamond





















CF: What particular cultural affliction itches you?
Global or political?











NH: I have itchy abrasion when standards applied to one group don't apply to those who made the standards.










CF: Put all of your vices on the table.




CF: I am a vicious street lunatic, harassing your humanity for money. Respond aggressively with expletives.


NH: Trick ass mark! I do not have money for you.












CF: Let's play with this setup...Pussy!


NH: Hey, I'm not. And furthermore, if I were, I
would be really comfortable with that.









CF: Well, in that case, just give me two cigarettes for me and my girlfriend.

NH: I am not responsible for satiating your nicotine addiction. Hey, do you have any weed?

CF: Yeah. I got some weed. Why? You want some?

NH: Do you think I could borrow five dollars worth?

CF: Fuck you.


No comments:

Post a Comment